This sort of tale-spinning takes TALENT! All I've gotta say is this: KD - you'd better get the sequel written pretty darn quickly...!! ~ Liberty
A group of teens are caught in a web of deceit. Will they break free of the world’s controlling power or are they doomed to die trying?
K.D. Emerson has this to say to her readers.
Thanks to all the readers of my work and for your precious input. I don’t think you realize how much it means to me. Each one of you has given me a gift with your kind words. May God bless you in every step you take and may your life be filled with that glorious peace that passes all understanding.
~What Readers are saying ~
- This book has a fascinating storyline and great characters with hidden talents. When I got to the end, I kept trying to flip to the next page before I realized it was a cliffhanger. No! I MUST know what happens next! ~ Laurie Boris
- Looking for fantastic characters and a breath-holding, heart-pounding, hair-raising edge of your seat good time? Then look no further, Digitus 233 has it all ~ Maria
- This knocked The Hunger Games right out of the running for me (and that's one of my favorites!) ~ Dominique
- This sort of tale-spinning takes TALENT! All I've gotta say is this: KD - you'd better get the sequel written pretty darn quickly...!! ~ Liberty
- Digitus 233 is an excellent example of an author whose characters look and sound real, and whose behaviour - while not always exemplary - rings true to me ~ Lynette
- If you're a teacher, this is a book that is sure to capture the interest of your entire class! If you're a parent with a reluctant reader, I'd definitely suggest downloading this book to get him/her interested in reading! ~ Anne
I first met K.D. Emerson on a blog tour summer 2012. I have to be honest, she amazed me. The one thing that stood out in my mind about her was ability to do so many things. She works full time, runs a publishing company, writes and spends time with her family and friends. She does it all.
Since that time I have discovered that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to K.D. Emerson. Today, just for fun I would like to expose some of the weird and wacky things I discovered about her. I am posting this pop quiz to see if any of you can guess the three things on this list that K.D. Emerson has NOT done in her life. I’m sure you will agree the things left on the list equal a pretty interesting life.
Here is a list of possible facts about K.D. Emerson. What three things are false?
- Ridden a wild horse
- Ridden an unicycle
- Worked at a bank
- Worked at a carnival
- Got expelled from school a week before high school graduation
- Never got expelled from school
- Sold her first story at age eight
- Was in a moving traffic accident with a truck that had no driver
- Won a dance contest in high school
- Lived at the top of a mountain with a pack of wolves
- Her first published work was three lines long
- Received a 5 star review from her ex-husband after they were divorced
- Loves cotton candy
- Acted in and directed live theatre
- Tore the finger board off a grand piano while performing on stage