Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What is a Liebster Blog Award, you say? The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to blogs that have less that 200 followers. It's a way of generating some love and some traffic for smaller bloggers. 

Of course there are some other rules:
  • Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
  • Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post
  • Tell them you've tagged them
  • No tag backs
Facts about Linda:

1. I was adopted when I was 8 days old
2. I adopted my daughter when she was 11 years old
3. I started writing (seriously, not just for fun) 2 years ago
4. I found my biological mother, brothers and sisters (my sister, her 3 daughters and 2 other nieces are  my Facebook friends)
5. I have 4 girlfriends I have been very close to for over 30 years
6. I love to sing in the car (there's a YouTube video to prove it)
7. I'm a perpetual dieter! (the same 20 lbs over and over!)
8. I love trying new foods and interesting restaurants
9. I rarely act my age
10. I love to dance
11. I love my little apartment

Now the questions from Laci:
1. Favorite color?
         Purple!!! 
2. Tea or Coffee?
     If you see my Facebook - COFFEE!!!
3. What is your dream job?
     I have it - I work for a great boss full time and get to write when the muses strike me!
4. What time of day are you most creative?
     Early in the morning is my best time!
5. Last movie you've watched in the movie theater?
    Thor - But I'm going to see Magic Mike Friday!!!!
6. What pets do you have?
     2 cats but they don't live with me! I miss them :(
7. Winter or Summer?
     Winter - love to snuggle
8. My son says that I should ask if you like to wear socks?
      All winter and also with my sneakers!
9. Favorite vacation spot?
      I've been to Germany but dream of going to Scotland!
10. Favorite superhero?
       Batman - He's the only one without super powers but gets the job done!
11. Last book you read?
       Finished Hunger Games - Stuck in the middle of 50 Shades of Gray, which I will probably never finish!


Hope you'll play along! It gives a chance to get to know each other as well as folks to know us. Have fun!! 

Blogs I've tagged:

11 Questions for those I tagged:

1. Chocolate or Vanilla
2. Pajamas or birthday suit
3. Short reason you write
4. Favorite genre to read
5. Favorite all-time movie you can watch over and over
6. Dream vacation
7. Favorite actor
8. Are you a romantic?
9. Wine or Beer
10. Cowboys or Businessman
11. Pool or Ocean

All finished! It's a bit time consuming but fun! :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks! I got it again! The first time didn't have all of these rules, so I'll happily play along! Thanks!!! MJ Kane

    ReplyDelete