Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Friday, August 9, 2013

Kai's Journey

Kai's Journey



Kai has been fighting for survival and trying to find a way rid the world of the disease his father created... 

Kai's father accidentally created a race of zombies and like a virus; it soon spreads throughout the entire world!


Kai comes across a young woman named Clover, who is part of a clan traveling across the United States to try to find what is left of humanity. 

Clover is a part of a clan who has a secret of their own. Hiding among what is left of the human race, will Kai be able to handle the truth?

Kai and Clover are watching a meteor shower when their lives are changed forever! 

Kai and Clover begin a heroic journey, fueled by the increasingly dim hope that somehow, the human race will have a chance to start over.











Wendy and Charles Siefken

No comments:

Post a Comment