Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Alphabet Romance

                                                                   TO

How does the alphabet relate to dating and romance?

Join me April 1-30 for Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. Everyday during the month of April (except Sundays), check out my blog for an alphabetic breakdown of dating and romance. Each day will be a different letter. April 1 will start blogging with the letter A. I'd love for you to drop by and add a comment. Oh, don't forget to drop by some of the other blogs participating. There are a variety of other topics (not just romance) and you might find something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment