Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

It's a New Year



Yes, it's 2015!



That's right, it's another new year!

Have you thought about what you'd like to do this year?

Eat healthier and exercise maybe?

I know you may be thinking, "Not again!"



But listen....




No, I'm serious. You should start taking better care of yourself.







                                           You know, eat more fruits and veggies,
cook at home more often, especially with angel wings on (makes all the difference),


and leave out the junk food!  

Hello?

Are you listening?




It's really not a bad idea...




The holidays were fun but it's time to think of your health, you know....
You want to live a long time don't you? 















I know you don't want to give up chocolate....



or cake!


But with some regular exercise
and making healthier food choices


this could be a good year! 


A big toast to you (low-cal, of course)! Give it a try! 


** All photo rights reserved**


No comments:

Post a Comment