Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Take 2

Well, today is the day! My contemporary romance, Take 2, is available on Amazon! This is so exciting, a dream come true. All thanks to my publisher, MasterKoda Select Publishing.

I really hope you will join me today! I am having a Release Party on FaceBook. If you have never been to one, it works like this...Click on this link, Take 2 Release Party, and you'll be on FaceBook.  The party is virtual. So between 1-5 CST we'll be playing games, winning prizes and having fun! You should drop in! You don't have to stay the whole time. By all means, pop in and out and check out the fun! I would love to see you there.

Of course, you can just click here, Take 2, and go direct to Amazon. Its so cool seeing my book there! I'd love for you to "Like" it and give it a read! Reviews are welcome!

I'd like to thank my posse for all their support and GBGals for being just as obsessed with Gerry Butler as I am! I like not being the only one!



Alexandra Daniels is a forty-something, hard-working mom, wife and employee. Her life has been plodding along at a snails pace and she’s longing for excitement. She wins a trip to her favorite talk show in New York, the Veronica Becker Show, and it just so happens the actor of her dreams is a guest, Derek Dunbar! Is Alex’s life about to change? 

Derek Dunbar is Scottish, an actor and a hunk! Every woman in America drools after him. He has his pick of women but stinks at relationships. At forty, is he longing for a more meaningful relationship? Does he even know how to have one? Is he willing to make the effort or will it just be too complicated? 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your release! New follower by the way from Heather's Book Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this!! I am a new follow, follow back?

    Tiffany Craig
    Tiffany Talks Books
    tiffanytalksbooks.com

    ReplyDelete